BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 4, 2011

I was just thinking..

I'm going to make sure that you can't get me out of your head. My touch, my scent, my eyes..everything.
My boy friend just love my scent "VIVA LA JUICY"


My boyfriend keeps telling me how good I smell, and that he loves my scent...My boyfriend bought me a whole set of Viva La Juicy 100ml stufff for my birthday. One of my fav. fragrances of all time. JC stuff is pretty expensive, so I am not really surprised. It's worth it for the money to get such a sweet, feminine, lasting fragrance.Dont be suprised if men keep wanting to kiss your neck :) 






  

3 comments:

Kaveen said...

Im using the same one la wei! hahaha

moon said...

darling :)JC fragrances I recommend you to give this a try. finally some1 manage to bought it...he he he

cute angle said...

nice and sweet scent.i got it too n my boy fren love the scent on me.