BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Perfection

hi....so long i never update my blog....i had been damn busy with my work :)Perfection is what all of us want.Perfection is a lesson something that we learn from our journey of life. I just cant blame anyone in fact myself too.Usually, i get distracted very very easily just like a cat he he he....that's k can corrected :)In relationship no body perfect apparently,we are learning to care the person we loved most.Normally i will take things easy,because i love to be a positive person in my life.I know life should be up and down but who cares luck always play with me. I hate when people give up easily and sometime i do not know how to express my feelings.As i know any problem keep it myself. I just hate to share my problem to others...sorry to say, this is a fact.I'm moderate person i just cant change my lifestyle because of some people around me....i try to be perfect as i know i never do any bad karma. why people acting? what they will learn if don't know how to care people feelings? why hurting each others?what they get paid? non sense to think about it....Simple tips... stay motivated:) i wont give up...i will wait until my last breath.

0 comments: