BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Beauty of Odissi Dance

Odissi classical dance is the dance form of the state of Orissa. A highly inspired, passionate, blissful and sensuous form of dance, Odissi is considered to be a dance of emotions and passions. Through the moves, the dancers emphasize on both the divine and human. A unique feature of Odissi dance is the Tribhangi, which divides the body into three parts; head, bust and torso.







I plan to learn odissi next month....Odissi was part of my dream, of course i want to learn more Indian classical dance :) i love dancing. i feel a bit nervous and  why not give a try to register myself by next month....  I think One of the most important skills for a new dancer is being able to learn the steps of dance routines...i hope can remember too... i will update soon my status of odissi dance class :)

0 comments: